If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the purchased items for full refund or exchange within 30 days of the date of delivery. Return items, including free gift (s) must be unworn and in the condition that you received them.
We arrange for return shipping for orders within India. Contact tanachejewels.com to get a prompt response about the return and exchange issue. Please be sure to read our full policy listed below before making your purchase or contacting tanachejewels.com support team.
What you can return
We accept returns on items in new condition* with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
What you cannot return
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items those are no longer in new condition.
- Items that are not in their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items that have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving.
- Items that have been in the customer’s possession for more than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days of receipt.
- In order to return an item, customers must contact Customer Care Team of tanachejewels.com to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, tanachejewels.com will pay for all shipping fees** related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier that provides a tracking number. Return shipments that are lost in transit are not the responsibility of tanachejewels.com.
- We inspect all returned items within 5-7 business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition which is not new or which does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
- Complete the Customer Return Form to include with your return shipment.
- Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
- Be sure to include a copy of your Customer Return Form inside the package and write your RMA number on the outside of the package.
How to Return an Item
Just Spoke to our customer Support team and they will guide you.
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewellery in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact the tanachejewels.com Customer Care Team to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please describe the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that it will be an estimate, we in no case provide the exact amount of repair before we repair the item. Upon receipt, our jewellery experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don’t worry – we’ll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
- Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes in your initial estimate, we’ll contact you with an update.
- We will proceed with the repair(s) only when you accept the estimated costs. Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain the payment details of customers and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via CC Avenue is also available.
- Tanachejewels.com will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have finalized. Please note that repairs may require 4-6 weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewellery are reunited.
*Without scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item. Includes all related packaging, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity, which may have been included.